Mrs. Nadia Erwin
I am excited to be part of the team here at Strong Middle School! This year will be my sixth year teaching at the middle school level and my first year in the Melvindale-Northern Allen Park School District. I have previously taught STEM grades 5-8 and English Language Arts in grades 6-8. I cannot wait to meet everyone and be a part of the community.
I grew up in Lincoln Park, MI and attended Gabriel Richard HS in Riverview. After high school, I completed my undergraduate degree at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Currently, I am a graduate student at the University of Michigan and will graduate in 2021 with a Master of Arts in Education as a Specialist in Mild and Related Disabilities. Go Blue!
I am a proud wife of my husband Josh and a lucky mother of two boys ages 4 and 8. As a family, we love to read, attend sporting and music events, boat, travel, and explore the outdoors. My first love was learning! My biggest hope is to inspire your children to love learning as much as I do.
I cannot wait to start the new school year and be a part of the Cardinal Family!
This is a picture of myself and my family in Cape Cod, MA.
- 6th Grade STEAM 1st Period-Mondays and Wednesdays 9:00am-10:25am
- 6th Grade STEAM 6th Period-Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30pm-1:55pm
- 7th Grade STEAM 3rd Period-Mondays and Wednesdays 12:30pm to 1:55pm
- 7th Grade STEAM 4th Period-Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00am-10:25am
- 8th Grade STEAM 2nd Period-Mondays and Wednesdays 10:30am-11:55am
- Advisory-Monday-Friday 8:30am-8:55am
- ERWIN VIRTUAL OFFICE