Mrs. Nadia Erwin
I am proud to be part of the team here at Strong Middle School! I have been teaching at the middle school level since 2009. Technology, and critical thinking are exciting topics to teach and to learn!
I grew up in Lincoln Park, MI and attended Gabriel Richard HS in Riverview. After high school, I completed my undergraduate degree at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. I also have a Master of Arts in Education as a Specialist in Mild and Related Disabilities from the Univeristy of Michigan-Dearborn. Go Blue! Recently, I also obtained a Master of Arts in Education degree specializing in English as a Second Langauge from Western Governors University.
I am a proud wife of my husband Josh and a lucky mother of two boys ages 6 and 10. As a family, we love to read, attend sporting and music events, boat, travel, and explore the outdoors. My first love was learning! My biggest hope is to inspire your children to love learning as much as I do.
I cannot wait to start the new school year and be a part of the Cardinal Family!
This is a picture of myself and my family in Cape Cod, MA.
- 6th Grade STEAM 1st Period Q1-8:24am to 9:19am
- 6th Grade STEAM 6th Period Q1-1:59pm to 2:54pm
- 7th Grade STEAM 3rd Period Q1-10:23am to 11:18am
- 7th Grade STEAM 4th Period Q1-11:22am to 12:55pm
- 8th Grade STEAM 2nd Period Q1-9:25am to 10:20am
- Cardinal Connectors-Encore teachers: Mr. Hill, Mrs. Cox, Sra. Villareal, Mrs. Erwin, Mr. Nichols, Mr. Merrill)
- EduProtocols - A Deeper Dive-Fridays 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- NWEA Training
- Remote Learning Bootcamp-K-12
- Strong Middle School-Staff Classroom