Mr. Hill - Physical Education and Health Teacher
Mr. Hill is a lifelong Melvindale Cardinal and is proud to be one of your Strong Middle School Physical Education and Health teachers.
I graduated from MHS in 2003 and attended Central Michigan University (Fire Up Chips!)
I have a family of 4. My wife Michele and I have two young boys, Mikey and Matthew, that keep us busy playing around, especially sports like baseball, cornhole, football, basketball, and bowling. I still play base ball to this day on a vintage base ball team, The Early Riser Base Ball Club of Detroit, using the rules from the 1860s, most notably we DO NOT use gloves to field!
I began teaching in Melvindale in 2013 and look forward to many years to come!
- 1st Hour - Physical Education - 1st Quarter-Monday and Wednesday 9am-10:25am and Friday 9am-9:25am
- 2nd Hour - Physical Education and Health - 1st Quarter-Monday and Wednesday 10:30am-11:55am and Friday 9:30am-9:55am
- 3rd Hour - Physical Education - 1st Quarter-Monday and Wednesday 12:30pm-1:55pm and Friday 10am-10:25am
- 4th Hour - Physical Education - 1st Quarter-Tuesday and Thursday 9am-10:25am and Friday 10:30am-10:55am
- 5th Hour - Physical Education and Health - 1st Quarter-Tuesday and Thursday 10:30am-11:55am and Friday 11am-11:25am
- Advisory-Monday-Friday 8:30am-8:55am