Mrs. Katharine Kwiatkowski
I'm so glad you are here. I have been teaching special education at Strong Middle School for a total of 12 years and counting. I started at Strong in 2001 right after graduating from Eastern Michigan University. After teaching 10 years, my family moved all the way to Hartland, MI so I decided to take a break from full time teaching while my own children were young. During that time, I taught pre-school locally and an online college elective course through Western Michigan University. I was thrilled to return to Strong in 2018 because middle school students are my favorite and our school is the BEST!
In my free time, I love to travel and explore with my family (that includes our dog, Rudy, of course!). I also love to relax with a good book. I enjoy meeting new people and I can't wait to meet YOU. We're going to have a wonderful year together!
- 1st Hour English Language Arts (ELA)-Monday/Wednesday 9:00-10:25 (Fridays 9-9:30)
- 2nd Hour Mathematics - 2020-2021-Monday and Wednesday (10:30-11:55) and Friday's (9:30-10:00)
- 3rd Hour English Language Arts (ELA)-Monday/Wednesday 12:30-1:55 (Fridays 10-10:30)
- 5th Hour Mathematics - 2020-2021-Tuesday and Thursday 10:30-11:55 and Friday's (11:00-11:30)
- Advisory-EVERY DAY 8:30-8:55
- Kwiatkowski Resource/Office Hours-Tuesday/Thursday 9:00-10:25 (Fridays 10:30-11:00) More sessions as needed!!