Welcome to the Strong family, This year marks my 31st year as a member of the Strong Family. I am a graduate of Melvindale High School.
After high school I attended Henry Ford Community College and Transferred to Eastern Michigan University where I earned a Bachelor of Science in teaching. While continuing my education I completed a Masters of Arts Degree with a concentration in science from EMU and a Masters of Arts Degree in Middle School Math Leadership from the University of Michigan.
While I have spent most of my teaching career at Strong, I have taught most subjects at multiple grade levels. Most of my time has been working with sixth graders to help them transition from elementary school to middle school teaching math or science.
My husband and I are both graduated of Melvindale High school. We have raised four children that were active within our community and school. Soon I will have each child living in a different state as they continue to pursue more learning opportunities. In my free time, I enjoy baking, cooking, traveling, and spending time with extended family.
- 1st hour Angileri Supplemental Science-Quarter 1 Monday, Wednesday 9-10:25 and Friday 9-9:30
- 2nd hour Angileri 6th grade science-2nd hour
- 3rd hour Angileri 6th grade science-3rd hour
- 4th Hour Angileri 6th grade science-4TH HOUR
- 5th hour Angileri 6th grade science-5th hour
- 7 PERIOD Angileri Advisory-7th