Mrs. Lynn Emery
Hello Cardinal Families! This year I will be teaching both 7th grade Science and 8th grade U.S History at Strong Middle School. 2020-2021 starts my 9th year as a teacher in the Melvindale Northern Allen Park school district. Proud to be a Cardinal!
Growing up I went to school and lived in New Boston. After high school graduation, I attended Eastern Michigan University for my Bachelors and Master's degree in Reading. I continued my learning at Cornerstone University where I earned a Master's degree in ESL(English as a Second Language).
When I am not at Strong, you may find me at various sporting events with my husband Mike to watch my sons Jacob (a college Bass fisherman) and Kyle (a NCAA wrestler). I love spending time with my family watching movies, reading, and relaxing.
I have wanted to be a teacher since I was in the 4th grade, so DREAMS DO COME TRUE. This year I will encourage my students to reach for their dreams and goals!
A challenge to my students each year-Learn Something New Everyday!
- 1st Hour Science 2020-21-Monday, Wednesday 9:00-10:25
- 2nd hour Science 2020-21-Monday, Wednesday 10:30-11:55
- 4th hour U.S. History 2020-21-Tuesday, Thursday 9:00-10:25
- 5th hour Science 2020-21-Tuesday, Thursday 10:30-11:55
- 6th hour Science 2020-21-Tuesday, Thursday 12:30-1:55
- Advisory 20-21-Everyday 8:30-8:55